Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I love Sharing Music

Have you practiced your guitar today?

They are words that were a waste of breath for my mum. When I was a kid I never put the guitar down. Mum should have asked if I had done my homework.
Well if you are learning guitar you need to practice.
Of course you don't always need your guitar to practise.
I spent many years practising my strumming under my desk instead of concentrating what the teacher was saying. You see you need to practise so your hands can play without you thinking too much about where you are going next. We can train ourselves to do the same movements by using repetition. That is all playing music is. Repetition.
You can play guitar
Don't wait any longer

If you are an adult and think it is too late to learn. Think again







No comments:

Post a Comment